Cbox chat *spamming is advised

All-time Stats for Geeks

Followers

JJ{madshark}yu's I'm Bored so I Blog. Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 12, 2012

postheadericon I'm Driving!!! (well... sort of)

2nd driving lesson today~
Got to drive the tiny Perodua Viva from Sg Long to Broga~
I made it a damn long journey since my average speed was abt 55km/h...
zzzzzz I can tell my instructor (i just call him uncle) was bored to death...
but well I guess he's used to it~

Reached the institution (finally)....
Uncle taught me of all the stuff i nid to noe~
quite simple really~ naik bukit, parallel parking, 3 pt turn~
just need more practice...
well I still have more than 7 hrs to go so what the heck XD

but i was quite excited... sweating lol~ (plus i had to keep the window open... so it was damn hot!)

After going a few rounds and getting the hang of it...
Uncle took me to test-drive jalan B for the on-the-road test~
nothing much, just a small straight road not much traffic at all...

It was the road home that was rather... scary~
well its because... A Reckless lorry driver almost killed me!!!
I was at a left lane and suddenly this stupid lorry from the right changed lanes to the left...
Worse thing is my bumper was merely inches away from the lorry's butt
and if i hadnt hit the brakes we would've hit~ ><
i even panicked and forgot to let go the brakes... car stopped... engine died~
Uncle gave me a good scolding too... coz yea well i noe that if i suddenly stop...
I'll be exposing my six to a good knocking by the cars behind if they cant stop in time~
so why did i stop the car?... I PANICKED thats why....
stupid lorry driver~ watch out or u might really get somebody killed next time ><

Rest of the journey was on the highway so no problem~
Nxt lesson'll be nxt week~
I'll be really cautious on lorries and other massive vehicles by then XD

JJ, over and out~


0 comments: