Cbox chat *spamming is advised

All-time Stats for Geeks

Followers

JJ{madshark}yu's I'm Bored so I Blog. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012

postheadericon More After Effects

2 more videos to share
just having fun and learning the basics at the moment~

1. 3D composite test
trying out 3D compositing in After Effects...
Quite hard and takes a long long time to render, but I'm happy with the outcome XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j3jgTbKN0M&feature=relmfu

2. Explosion Test
blowing up stuff had always been my dream... neh I'm just saying things~
well it always seemed like a realistic explosion is hard to pull off
so here I am giving it a try myself.
Also tried blowing up planets... all the shattered debris, shockwaves etc
was great fun, but took me the longest time so far loL
http://youtu.be/MT9rPEyvm5w

Also wanna complain a bit

Whats wrong with youtube lately
the old site is fine why make the adjustments
now it really sucks... bad
videos don't buffer when paused?
that's just an epic fail
and sometimes even when its done buffering
if u hit an earlier point in the timeline
it jumps back and re-buffers from that point...
@@ well i hope these get fixed asap 
coz i can't live with youtube being such a mess loL~

JJ, over and out.

0 comments: